We hope you can join FOUND for ArtWalk Ann Arbor in our neighborhood and on Main Street this Friday! Plan to make the Kerrytown area your first stop – there will be lots of special happenings between 5:00 and 8:00 June 21st:
- Ann Arbor in Miniature Painting demo by Katherine Larson, along with Ann Arbor Observed book signing. Original art & prints for sale at FOUND.
- Urban Ashes “seconds” sale begins during artwalk and continues through Sunday at FOUND. Locally made, eco-friendly frames at greatly reduced prices.
- 6:30 Art Talk - The Urban Ashes Story, including Detroit DeNailed collaboration, as told by Urban Ashes founder Paul M. Hickman at Fustinis.
- Drawing for $50 gift card at FOUND!
- Wood carving demo at 16 Hands with the Dusbibers. Plus photographer Mari Pruks.
- David Zinn chalk art and special Friday night version of Sunday Artisans Market outside in farmers market.
- Live music by David Sharp. Refreshments. Tasty treats at Fustinis. Wine tasting at everyday wines.
- AAPS Art Exhibit and Reception in old Hollanders Upstairs space – with jazz performed by Community High Jazz Band members.
- Heavenly Metal on Ann Street will feature trunk shows by jewelry artists Arienne Zimmerman and Christine Schopieray.
- METAL Design Studio & Gallery anchors the north end of the Kerrytown section of the Artwalk.
- Continue on to the Main Street venues: Selo/Shevel, Carol Roeda Studio, Clay Gallery, WSG gallery, Ann Arbor Art Center and Margaret Parker Studio.
Organized by Art Showcase Magazine, ArtWalk Ann Arbor is a self-guided walking tour of 10 area art galleries, studios & shops spanning from Kerrytown to Main Street. Maps are available at each venue. We’re pleased to be a part of what sounds to us like a pretty wonderful way to start a perfect summer weekend in Ann Arbor!